The School Day
A typical school day at St George the Martyr has been set out below:
- Breakfast Club opens at 8.00am
- The school gates open at 8.45am (for those not in Breakfast Club), children can go straight to their classroom.
- Year 6 children may arrive and leave school independently, with written permission from their parents or carers
- The Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher are usually available at this time of day should you wish to speak to either of them
- The bell rings at 8.55am and the registers are taken in class at 9.00am promptly
- During morning break there is a wide variety of play equipment for the children
- Lunch slots in the hall vary between classes to allow for space and time for eating and relaxation.
- The school day ends at 3.30pm
- After school clubs run Monday - Thursday until 4.45pm